Banana🍌 boy 👦


 Banana Boy Today's moral story. A frail old man stopped a boy who was carrying a banana tree and said, "Can I have some bananas for free? I'm really tired and hungry." The boy dropped the tree, picked up three and offered them to the old man. But the man frowned as he saw them as if they were trash. "Oh! I'm not ready!" he muttered. "How am I supposed to eat this?" The boy was surprised at the old man's attitude, but said humbly, "Why don't you wait here until I get something?" "Then hurry up," said the old man. The boy ran away with the banana tree. A moment later he returned with three large, ripe bananas. He handed them to the old man with a smile. But a look of dissatisfaction came over the ungrateful old man's face. He was not impressed at all. "Oh my goodness! Why do you bring me ripe bananas...? Boy, you should know that I am an old man and that it gives me an upset stomach." The boy was worried and confused about the nagging old man. He said: "I'm sorry I cannot satisfy you, sir, but what else can I do for you?" "Please bring back the unripe bananas. I have to keep it until tomorrow. "Hurry up, my feet hurt," he cried. Wanting to please him, the boy quickly went away. But the old man returned with the first banana. "You're really slow little one! I don't need any more bananas now because I've lost my appetite. The boy shivered, but he was surprised by what the old man did next. His wrinkled face contorted into a smile, and then he patted himself on the shoulder and said quietly: You should know that all the bananas you gifted me were perfect, but my ungrateful attitude was just a facade to teach you a valuable life lesson that I learned too late. In life, people are like that, they make you feel like you are not good enough. It is important to know that no matter how hard you try, you cannot please everyone and that this can ruin your life and rob you of your peace of mind and the courage to pursue your goals and dreams. Even if you lie on the ground so that people can trample on you, they will complain that you are not flat enough. So, don't live your life to please someone. Be yourself and do what you think is right.

Post a Comment

0 Comments